Get more of the visitors that matter.
You may have a fantastically designed website, with compelling offers and great calls to action, but it won’t matter a jot if you’re not getting any visitors.
And worse, if your customers can’t find you on-line, they’ll find your competitors.
In order to be successful your website must:
- get enough of the right kind of visitors
- effectively convert these visitors into your customers.
Is your website getting the traffic your business needs?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) addresses the first of these problems, getting your message in front of the right eye-balls. SEO can increase the visibility of your site in the search engine listings and attract the visitors your business needs.
Unfortunately there’s a lot of bad advice and misinformation around. There are outdated tactics that no longer work effectively and worse, tactics that can actually risk your site being dropped from the search results entirely.
No matter what tactics you use to improve your site’s ranking it can take time for the search engines to review your site and update their index. Any sudden, dramatic changes can be risky.
Do You want the kind of SEO “expert” that wakes up every morning, and the first thing they do is check Google to see if today’s the day you get booted out?
My Approach to Search Engine Optimisation
As an ethical (white-hat) SEO consultant, I understand, and follow, the search engine’s guidelines for good web design. I avoid the techniques that they don’t approve of or could harm your business and focus on the things that matter to your audience.
As a result, I won’t guarantee you #1 rankings and you should be wary of anyone offering SEO services that does.
When SEO is done correctly, you’ll get more visitors to your site and see a sustainable long-term return on your investment.
I promise to:
- explain exactly what needs to be done and the reasons why
- be open and transparent about everything I do to help your site perform
- only use ethical tactics that satisfy search engine guidelines
- use tactics that benefit your visitors, not just the search engines.
Getting started with a site review
Search Engine Optimisation is all about getting your message to the right audience, extending your reach, and getting qualified traffic to your site. The kind of traffic that wants the services or products that you offer.
- First, you need to get in touch and let me know how I can help you and what your business goals are.
- I’ll get back to you to arrange an initial, free telephone (or Skype) consultation.
- I’ll then undertake a quick review of your website and provide you with actionable insights that you can use to improve the performance of your site.
Search Engine Optimisation Site Review
The first step to improving your site’s organic search performance is to undertake a site review.